Earth Animal Healthy Digestion Nutritional Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz
Price : $26.99
Size : 8-oz
Click Here to check if you`re eligible for Local Delivery
Dog and cat supplements can help maintain excellent health throughout each stage of life. And, they can help your animals conquer different conditions along the way. In addition, dogs and cats that are fed homemade diets, over-processed cooked dry or canned foods, or raw food diets can lack the essential nutrients needed for optimal health. This is why Dr. Bob Goldstein has formulated, and encourages adding, daily supplements. When you see the NASC Quality seal, you can trust you are buying a product from a reputable company who has successfully completed an independent quality audit. As an NASC member, Earth Animal must comply with rigorous requirements before we are granted permission to display the seal. Earth Animal dedicates 1% of net annual sales to efforts that preserve and enhance quality of life for animals, people, and the Earth.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: Supports proper digestion and bowel health. Helps maintain healthy gut flora and pH, and it supports normal digestive function
- EFFECTIVE, NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Fructooligosaccharides aid in lowering cholesterol & reducing digestive issues like diarrhea & constipation, N-Acetyl Glucosamine is beneficial in the treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Bromelain helps with digestion
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED: With 40 years of holistic veterinary experience, Dr. Bob Goldstein developed natural ways to treat common health issues and made it his life's mission to share that knowledge with the world; the natural way to a healthy animal
- MADE IN THE USA: Crafted in Lancaster County, PA with only the best ingredients
- ANOTHER WAY: We are dedicated to enhancing and preserving quality of life for animals, people, and the Earth. We do this by providing another way – a more trusted, humane, and sustainable way to change things for the better, one Earth Animal at a time
Active Ingredients (per 3.78g scoop): L-Glutamine 125 mg, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 110 mg, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, (Shrimp and Crab) 60 mg, Calcium 55 mg, Arabinogalactans 45 mg, Bromelain 40 mg, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) 35 mg, Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) 35 mg, Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 30 mg, Cyanocobalamin 45 mcg, Proprietary Probiotic Blend 1 mg, Proprietary Enzyme Blend 1 mg, Folic Acid 40 mcg. Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols, Propionic Acid, Psyllium Seed Husks, Whey.